Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Here's a mid-month update on what's new, as I move toward finishing all my work in progress for the last 2 1/2 years.

I hope all is well for you and yours. If you are coaching basketball this upcoming season, I know time is short to get all your plans in readiness. That's my purpose in writing at this time--to make available material to you that can help as you make your practice plans.

I have my 4 hr. teaching DVD available in hard disc and also in streaming video. So you have a choice, but now the two FREE ebooks that were only available on the discs are also available with the video. Every individual skill area of the game is covered in the DVD/Video.

BUT, it doesn't stop there. In case you may have had an interest in particular skill areas of my DVD over other areas, each individual chapter of the DVD is now available !!

AND, for each skill chapter of the DVD/Video there is now a corresponding ebook (except the last 2, Chapters 9 & 10, which I should have done next month). Now you can have the on-floor action showing on your screen while at the same time have the text, pictures and diagrams for that same skill available to study and get the words necessary to teach with.

Below is the order section taken right from my web site for the DVD/Video. Check it out. See for yourself if the offerings available now can work for your particular coaching needs.

CLICK HERE
to order the 10-Chapter video online
With 2 FREE Ebooks

OR...

Order Any Individual Chapter
OR...

All 23 video and ebook products are available to view
by clicking here:
Wishing you all the best as you prepare for the upcoming season.
Yours in Sport & Spirit,
Coach Ronn

No comments: